Drivers/Car Owners, please click onto the link above and download the 2014 Fall Shootout Entry Form. If you have any questions, please email Wayne at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 715-533-0796. Fall Shootout is slated for Friday and Saturday, September 12th and 13th.
Marshfield, WI, (August 25, 2014) – This Saturday night, August 30th, will begin a three week stretch of racing that will include many divisions of racing. It begins this week with Super Late Models, Super Stocks, Pure Stocks, X-Treme 4′s, and Bandits competing for double championship points. Pit gates will open at 3pm, qualifying is at 6pm, with racing beginning at 7:30 pm.
September 6th will be Championship night at the speedway! Champions will be crowned in all divisions, and it looks as if all divisions of racing will come down to the last point night of racing. September 6th will also be the very first race of a newly implemented series of racing, The Wisconsin Super Late Model Series. Marshfield Motor Speedway will host the very first race of this series that is to race eight events at numerous tracks in 2015! The inaugural event will be a 100-lap, 3 tire show for the Wisconsin Super Late Models. Joining the Super Late Models will be all support divisions, which should prove to be one of the most exciting nights of racing in the Midwest.
The weekend of September 12/13th, will be the Annual Fall Shootout! On Friday night, September 12th, Super Late Models will be competing in a 35 lap feature event. This event will be a used tires only event. Joining the Super Late Models on Friday night will be the American Ethanol Super Truck Series, Limited Late Models, CWSSA Super Stocks, Pure Stocks, X-Treme 4′s, and Bandits. On Saturday, September 13th, the Yellow River Racing Series will have their finale, a special 100-lap feature event to crown the 2014 YRRS Champion! Joining the YRRS Super Late Models, will be the Sportsman’s division of racing, Vintage Race Cars, X-Treme 4′s, Midwest Mods (Dirt Cars), Pure Stocks, and Bandits. Overall Fall Shootout Champions will be crowned on Saturday evening. Along with the champion trophy presentation, Marshfield Motor Speedway will also present Sportsmanship and Best Appearing Car/Team awards per each division of racing.
Businesses or race fans wishing to sponsor a trophy or sponsor a lap for the YRRS 100-lap feature event, should contact Wayne at email@example.com.
After the races each night of the Fall Shootout, join the race fans and drivers in the Speedway Bar for the post-race party! Rough camping is free and available on a first come, first served basis. Also, for all remaining events, make sure to reserve your Upper Reserve Parking spot, as they will go fast!
See you at the races!
- 2014 Marshfield Motor Speedway Fall Shootout Entry Form & Information - August 27th, 2014
- Marshfield to Host Three Consecutive Weeks of Action Packed Racing! - August 25th, 2014
- Pettis, Hauser, & Mackesy Looking To Fend Off Challengers! - August 14th, 2014
- BRANDON HERR MOTORS TO FIRST CAREER WIN IN X-TREME 4′S FEATURE! - August 4th, 2014
- ZEHR EDGES OUT PANITZKE IN TUNDRA SUPER LATE MODEL SHOWDOWN AT MARSHFIELD MOTOR SPEEDWAY! - August 4th, 2014
- Strelka, Wood, Volm, Schlough Capture Shootout Feature Wins - September 17th, 2013
- Tim Schendel Wins Shootout, Steve Holzhausen Wins YRRS - September 17th, 2013
- Schendel Captures Rain Shortened Fall Shootout - September 17th, 2013
- Derk Hauser Tops Field in X-Treme 4′s Feature at Marshfield - September 9th, 2013
- Congratulations Adam Eckes, 2013 MMS X-Treme 4′s Track Champion - September 9th, 2013